It is pretty possible that you will face Epson wireless printer in error state issues after using it for a long time. An error notification constantly showing up on the screen leaving you puzzled. You become unable to print documents. On such an occasion, you might seek perfect solutions that will help you to get rid of the issue.
Here in this article, we are going to provide you some advantageous tricks that will
make things simpler.
Common Reasons Behind the Issue
There are multiple reasons culpable for Epson Printer In Error State issue.
1. Connection problem between computer and printer
2. Improper or insufficient power supply
3. Installation problems on the printer software
4. Corrupted printer drivers
Instant Solutions to Solve the Problem
Have a look at the tricks to fix Epson printer in error state issue completely.
Check the Connections and Restart
Once you face the same problem you have to check the connection between
your computer and printer. As well as be sure that, they are both connected properly.
Be sure that the cable or network connection also has no problem.
Seldom this problem can be solved by a simple restart. So, at first power off your device
and printer by pressing the power button for fifteen seconds. After a few minutes,
turn your device on and check if the error is still showing up or not.
Update or Reinstall Printer Driver
Incompatibility or faulty printer driver is one of the main culprits for showing the
same error code. Hence, you have to check that if there is any available update or not.
First, visit the printer manufacturer website and click on the “Check for updates”.
If you find so then download them and check the status of the error code.
If the update did not help you to fix the problem then reinstall the printer driver.
Fix Hardware Problems
1. Check the power cord is connected to the electrical board properly.
2. Examine the USB cable and if you fid it a defected one then replace it with a new one.
3. If you are using a wireless printer then check you are connected with a good internet connection.
4. Finally, print a page and check if the error has gone or still appearing.
If all methods fail to resolve Epson wireless printer in error state issue then get in touch
with us. Through different portals, you can connect with us and get advanced solutions
as well. You can write us a mail for reporting the matter.